The content of this website (including but not limited to: still images, text, audio and moving images) belongs to Bravis International Inc. (hereafter ‘the company’), or is used by the company under the appropriate licensing arrangements.
With the exception of private usage within such scope as deemed acceptable by the law, it is prohibited to use, reproduce, redistribute, alter or distort this website in whole or part without prior permission.
Anyone who desires to use any part of this website for anything other than private purposes should only do so after having contacted the company and received the necessary approvals.
All the trademarks, service marks and trade names that appear on this site, as well as all rights pertaining to them, belong either to the company or to their respective rights holders, or they are used under the terms of a license or some other similar authority. Aside from any exceptions such as are permitted under trademark law or some other kind of law, use of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks or trade names is considered to be in violation of trademark law. Anyone desiring to make use of any of the trademarks, service marks and trade name displayed herein should therefore contact the company in advance to secure the proper permissions.
Privacy Protection Statement
The company acknowledges and accepts that any personal information that it collects from stakeholders is the property of the individuals concerned. The company respects and observes the relevant laws governing the protection of personal information and undertakes to do its utmost to collect, use, safely manage, and protect such personal information in the proper manner.
- The company observes the laws and other norms governing the protection of personal information.
- The company is implementing appropriate protection and management measures in respect of the collection, use and offering of personal information.
- The company is implementing precautionary measures in respect of unlawful access to personal information, loss of personal information, or destruction, modification or leakage thereof.
- In the event that personal information does leak out despite the precautionary measures in place, the company will act speedily to rectify the situation.
- The company reviews and improves its personal information policy on an ongoing basis with a view to implementing the best current management practices current at any given time.
The company accepts no responsibility for the information on the company’s website, nor for any damage resulting to anyone from the use of the company’s website.
Be aware that the company accepts no responsibility for any problems arising from the links on the company’s website or for the content of any websites to which the company website is linked.
To enjoy the best possible browsing experience on this site, we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 (or later) or Netscape Communicator 7.1 (or later). If you have an earlier version of either of the either of the above browsers, we recommend that you refer to the homepages below and download an upgrade.
In order to enjoy this website to the full you will need Macromedia Flash Player and/or Windows Media Player (for video content), and Adobe Reader (for PDF content). Please click on the links below to download any plug-ins you do not have.