CEO Message CV
1952 Born in western Japan
1968 Attended high school and university in Los Angeles, USA. After graduating from the Art Center College of Design, Pasadena as a graphic and packaging major in 1975,
1978 Joined the San Francisco office of Landor Associates
1983 Returned to Japan as creative director of their Tokyo office in 1983 and was responsible for major corporate identity projects including Mizuno, Tokyo Gas, NEC and the Nagano Olympics.
1992 Appointed Japan representative and deputy president of Landor Associates, Tokyo
1996 Established Bravis International(the name is a fusion of the words 'brand'and'visual')in June
- 2016 Chief Junior of The Asia Student Package Design Competition (ASPaC)
- 2015 Member of Tokyo 2020 Olympic Emblems Committee
- 2014 Rebranding story stomach rise from the abyss: Goes on Sale
- 2012 PENTAWARDS: Jury member representing Japan
- 2011 CIKTMUPS: All About Package Design Goes on Sale
- 2007 PENTAWARDS: Jury member representing Japan
- 2006 President of the Japan Package Design Association (JPDA)
- 2000 Member of European Brand & Packaging Design Association (epda)
CIKTMUPS 패키지 디자인의 모든 것
THE 8 ELEMENTS OF POWERFUL PACKAGE DESIGN
タイ版：THE 8 ELEMENTS OF POWERFUL PACKAGE DESIGN
나락 끝에서 오른 브랜드 재생 스토리
Fumi Sasada, who keeps polishing oneself though he goes to America by 15 years old and is excited at the environment,
have spoken the vision of the life and future.
- Part1 In summer of 15 years old, it has started from studying abroad to Los Angeles.
- Part2 To survive in the United States, I’d like to put work on my hand.
- Part3 Thrilled by the high level of the art center.
- Part4 Joined Landor. Deeply impressed with my work becoming a product.
- Part5 Married, and to Japan for the first time in 16 years.
- Part6 Pursuit of quality of work and growing in response to needs.